121 South Madison St.
Denver, CO 80209
Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM
The following links are provided as a resource for educational benefit and do not necessarily constitute an endorsement of content.
Mental Health Resources
- La Frontera http://www.lafronteraarizona.com/index A support organization for individuals with mental illness with numerous services including crisis stabilization teams, outpatient clinics, crisis hotlines, housing, educational programs, substance abuse counseling and more.
- Crisis Hotlines: 1-800-SUICIDE (national), (480)-784-1500 (Maricopa county), or 1-866-205-5229 (Arizona toll free)
- MISS Foundation. Nonprofit organization in Phoenix supporting healthy bereavement and grieving with a special focus on the loss of a child. http://missfoundation.org
- Sierra Tucson. Drug Addiction and Behavioral Health Treatment Center near Tucson. www.sierratucson.com
to Schedule your Complimentary
Other Mental Health Links & Resources
- Alternative Mental Health/Safe Harbor. International Guide to the World of Alternative mental health. Links, articles, and a practitioner database. http://alternativementalhealth.com
- Beyond Meds Blog. Alternatives to psychiatry, extensive links to blogs reporting difficulties on drug withdrawal, information, and support. http://beyondmeds.com
- Healthy Journeys. Bellaruth Napersteck's site on guided imagery and meditation. Download a free guided meditation to relieve stress. http://www.healthjourneys.com
- InterVoice. The international community for hearing voices. Online support groups, recovery forums,research,and resources. http://intervoiceonline.org
- SAMHSA. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. www.samhsa.gov
Legal Related Resources